Krishna Janmashtami Recipes Food Special Dishes Fasting Rules
Krishna Janmashtami Recipes Food Special Dishes Fasting Rules – On the propitious event of Sri Krishna Janmashtami (Gokulashtami), it is standard to set up a couple of customary desserts and savories. As Lord Krishna was exceptionally enamored with milk and drain items, lovers make different dishes of milk to satisfy the Lord. Given underneath are a few formulas – murukkus, chaklis, chikkis, distinctive assortments of laddus, burfis, and so on.
Happy Krishna Janmashtami Recipes Food Special Dishes Fasting Rules
Krishna Janmastami Recipes Food Special Dishes Fasting Rules
👇👇 Krishna Janmashtami Milk kesari (Paal kesari) recipe 👇👇
Today you learn how to make paal kesari Dish. Till then you used to detest desserts and wont eat much desserts. So here’s the formula of Kesari utilizing milk.
How to make Milk kesari (Paal kesari) by this recipes
Some information about this recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Sweet
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 25 mins | Serves: 4
Happy Gokulashtami Recipes –
Sooji/rava – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1 cup
Milk – 1 & 1/2 cup
Saffron or yellow food colour(Optional) – A small pinch
Elachi (optional) – 1 ,powdered
Ghee – 3 tbsp
• Roast rava with a teaspoon of ghee till nice aroma rises.
• In a heavy bottomed vessel or a nonstic pan preferably,boil milk.
• Add Roasted rava in a sprinkled way without forming any lumps,with constant stirring.
• Simmer the stove and cook covered.(3-4 min approx)
• Take care not to let burnt.. at the bottom of the vessel,as milk sticks to the vessel easily..
• Add the sugar and again stir well with constant mashing,to avoid forming any lumps…
• there are few lumps,mash them. Some can get mashed easily after the kesari gets thick.
• After adding sugar,the kesari turns bit on runny side,but after sometime it will get thickened.
• This milk kesari needs more sugar than the ordinary kesari …the ratio of sooji:sugar:milk is 1:2:3.
• Add ghee little by little and keep stirring.
• Add all the ghee and keep cooking till ghee oozes out.This totally takes some 6-8 minutes approx.
• And last Spread in a greased plate,decorate with cashews fried in ghee(optional)..!!Enjoy…
Try these mouthwatering recipes to get the festival feel and offer them to Lord Krishna, before partaking of the same along with your near and dear ones.